Dexter obtained both of his Bachelor of Laws degree and Bachelor of Social Sciences degree from the University of Hong Kong. He then completed the Postgraduate Certificate in Laws at the same institution.
Dexter is currently assisting in the Tax & Private Client Department.
He has developed substantial experiences in handling civil litigations, with particular in-depth knowledge and practical insights in handling cyber fraud. In this area, he has successfully assisted clients to recover substantial amount of funds by means of accounting analysis and tracing exercise, and is often instructed on short notice to take out various interlocutory (ex parte or in partes) applications in aid of asset preservation and asset recovery.
He qualified as a Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong in 2022.
Dexter is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Handling arbitration under HKIAC rules
- Handling contempt of court proceedings
- Handling shareholder disputes
- Handling cross-border litigations involving elements of foreign law
- Advising and assisting a high profile and widely reported white-collar crime matter
- Advising clients on regulatory compliance under primary and secondary legislation