‘In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
– Benjamin Franklin
In today’s volatile business environment, with ever-changing tax rules and regulations and increasingly stringent anti-avoidance requirements of tax reporting, it is of paramount importance for every individual and corporation to be able to comprehend the implications of and take a proactive approach towards tax risks, in order to stay afloat in the volatility and stay ahead of their competitors.
Staffed by a dedicated team of lawyers, certified public accountants and tax experts with expertise and practical experience, OLN’s Tax Advisory Department prides itself in assisting clients to minimize tax risks and identifying tax saving opportunities in the most tax effective manner.
Full Scope Review on Group Structure
- Understanding client’s background;
- Developing strategies and
- Implementing strategies and continuous review.
International, Hong Kong & PRC Corporate Tax Planning
- Reviewing and advising existing holding structure and business operations;
- Reviewing and advising local and international tax implications;
- Advising the optimal group restructuring;
- Reviewing tax efficient ways in profit/ funding repatriation;
- Conducting due diligence review for pre-IPO or M&A transactions;
- Assisting on investment planning (especially across multiple tax jurisdictions);
- Advising on BEPS and AEOI implications and
- Dealing with tax authorities.
Personal Tax Planning
- Formulating domestic and cross border personal tax planning;
- Advising on issues related to trusts, family businesses and estate succession plans and
- Advising on tax residency.
Property Related Tax Advice
- Advising on stamp duty issues and
- Advising on tax efficient property holding structures.
Download our brochure here