We are delighted to announce that Oldham, Li & Nie has been again ‘Highly recommended’ by Asialaw.
Asialaw recognises the firm’s expertise in the following practice areas:
- Dispute Resolution – Highly recommended
- Corporate and M&A – Recommended
- Intellectual Property – Recommended
- Labour & Employment – Recommended
- Private Client – Recommended
- Restructuring and Insolvency – Other notable
Oldham, Li & Nie has also been recommended in the following industry sectors:
- Insurance – Recommended
- Consumer Goods and Services – Other notable
- Technology and Telecommunications – Other notable
Asialaw also recognises our Partners, who were ranked in their respective practice areas:
- Gordon Oldham is recognised as a Senior Statesman in Dispute Resolution
- Richard Healy is recognised as a Distinguished Practitioner in Dispute Resolution
- Tracy Yip is recognised as a Distinguished Practitioner in Corporate and M&A
- Vera Sung is recognised as a Distinguished Practitioner in Intellectual Property
Asialaw Profiles is the only legal directory featuring comprehensive analysis on Asia’s regional and domestic firms, and leading lawyers from the region.
Profiles are published online in September each year, and this year’s rankings provide law firm and lawyers recommendations in 28 sectors and practice areas and 23 jurisdictions in the region – from Bangladesh to Vietnam.