Flora obtained her Bachelor of Laws degree and Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from the University of Hong Kong. She was admitted as a Solicitor in Hong Kong in 2018.
Flora has experience in handling various contentious matters including shareholders’ and directors’ disputes, debt recovery actions, winding-up and arbitration proceedings. She had advised clients ranging from individuals, family companies, professional institutions to international corporations.
Apart from her experience in commercial litigation, she is also experienced in handling matrimonial and employment matters.
Flora is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acting for a Taiwanese listed company seeking Hong Kong Court’s assistance to take evidence for an UNCITRAL arbitration in Hong Kong
- Acting for a director in inspection proceedings of company’s documents
- Acting for minority shareholders in derivative actions against former director for breaches of fiduciary duties
- Obtaining ex-parte injunction against trespassers causing nuisance at private property
- Advising a client in SFC investigation regarding disclosure of false or misleading information inducing transactions under s. 277 & s. 298