Articles by Practice Area
- Stephen Peaker, Recommended Leading Lawyer 2018
- How would the new law on Significant Controllers Register concern you?
- Does the Hong Kong 2018/2019 Budget have any impact on you and your business?
- How to Catch the Candies for Start-ups in Innovation and Technology under the Budget 2018/2019
- Are you getting your slice of the “generous” tax measures as outlined in the 2018/2019 Hong Kong Budget?
- New international collaboration expands our offering in the Insurance sector
- Legal Update: Is an insurer vicariously liable for an agent’s fraud?
- GL4: Guideline on 'Fit and Proper' Criteria
- D-DAY: Commencement of a New Era of Insurance Regulation in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Insurance Industry Braces for New Corporate Governance Measures
Items filtered by date: June 2016
OLN is delighted to sponsor Discovery College Cobras Dragon Boat Team to participate in the 27th Discovery Bay Dragon Boat Races & Carnival on 9 June 2016. This year, Discovery College has entered with a mixed adult team and a youth team and they won the 3rd Prize in the competition. Congratulations to all of them!
About Discovery College
Discovery College is a private independent school established by the English Schools Foundation to serve the needs of the local and expatriate communities in Hong Kong.
Asian Legal Business (ALB) has released Intellectual Property Rankings 2016 and OLN has been ranked across all categories in China and Hong Kong.
OLN is delighted to be recognized in Tier 2 for Trademark/Copyright and Tier 3 firm for Patent in Hong Kong; Tier 3 for Patent and Trademark/Copyright in China.
OLN’s Intellectual Property group has an excellent reputation in providing specialist contentious and non-contentious IP advice to its international and local clients. We provide clients a one stop IP service not only to protect trademarks, but also trade names, domain names, copyright, patent, trade addresses and the design of a product so as to ensure every aspect of our client’s business and products are well protected.
About ALB and the IP Rankings
Thomson Reuters’s Asian Legal Business magazine provides current analysis and information on law-related issues throughout the Asia region. The ALB drew information from firm submissions, interviews, editorial resources and market suggestions to identify and rank the top firms for Intellectual Property in Asia. The rankings were based on the firm’s visibility and profile in the region, the volume, complexity and size of work undertaken, key personnel hires and growth of the practice group, key clients and new client wins, and its presence across Asia and in individual jurisdictions.