Articles by Practice Area
- Stephen Peaker, Recommended Leading Lawyer 2018
- How would the new law on Significant Controllers Register concern you?
- Does the Hong Kong 2018/2019 Budget have any impact on you and your business?
- How to Catch the Candies for Start-ups in Innovation and Technology under the Budget 2018/2019
- Are you getting your slice of the “generous” tax measures as outlined in the 2018/2019 Hong Kong Budget?
- New international collaboration expands our offering in the Insurance sector
- Legal Update: Is an insurer vicariously liable for an agent’s fraud?
- GL4: Guideline on 'Fit and Proper' Criteria
- D-DAY: Commencement of a New Era of Insurance Regulation in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Insurance Industry Braces for New Corporate Governance Measures
Items filtered by date: March 2016
OLN is delighted to announce that Olivia Kung has been selected for a Lawyer Monthly – Women in Law 2016 Award in recognition of her outstanding legal expertise and contribution within the practice area of civil and criminal litigation.
Women in Law Awards 2016 recognise the excellence and outstanding achievements of individuals over the past eighteen months.
Women in Law Hong Kong (WILHK) is partnering with The Women’s Foundation Hong Kong, to launch Hong Kong's first cross-firm mentoring programme specifically for legal professionals. The 10-month pilot programme includes a calendar of workshops, networking events and one-on-one mentoring, from male and female mentors, and a support network to assist female legal professionals reach the next stage in their career.
An information session for the launch of the Pilot Mentoring Programme will take place on Wednesday 9th March 2016. If you would like to take part in the scheme, further details are available on the WILHK website: