Articles by Practice Area
- The Importance of Chinese Trade Mark to your Business, especially in Chinese-speaking markets, China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- OLN invited by the Trade and Industry Department to speak about “Practical Legal Matters for SMEs”
- At long last - transparency in the beneficial ownership of Hong Kong companies?
- Hong Kong Insurance Industry Braces for New Corporate Governance Measures
- Does Hong Kong need more protective consumer legislation in respect of Fitness Centres and Beauty Salons?
Items filtered by date: March 2016
OLN is delighted to announce that Olivia Kung has been selected for a Lawyer Monthly – Women in Law 2016 Award in recognition of her outstanding legal expertise and contribution within the practice area of civil and criminal litigation.
Women in Law Awards 2016 recognise the excellence and outstanding achievements of individuals over the past eighteen months.
Women in Law Hong Kong (WILHK) is partnering with The Women’s Foundation Hong Kong, to launch Hong Kong's first cross-firm mentoring programme specifically for legal professionals. The 10-month pilot programme includes a calendar of workshops, networking events and one-on-one mentoring, from male and female mentors, and a support network to assist female legal professionals reach the next stage in their career.
An information session for the launch of the Pilot Mentoring Programme will take place on Wednesday 9th March 2016. If you would like to take part in the scheme, further details are available on the WILHK website: