OLN’s Insurance Group consultants, Greg Crichton and Adelina Wong discussed the new insurance reform implications and its impact on the insurance business, insurance brokers and agents, and policyholders with Asialaw. Please click here to read more.
Articles by Practice Area
- The Importance of Chinese Trade Mark to your Business, especially in Chinese-speaking markets, China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- OLN invited by the Trade and Industry Department to speak about “Practical Legal Matters for SMEs”
- At long last - transparency in the beneficial ownership of Hong Kong companies?
- Hong Kong Insurance Industry Braces for New Corporate Governance Measures
- Does Hong Kong need more protective consumer legislation in respect of Fitness Centres and Beauty Salons?