OLN’s Insurance Group consultants, Greg Crichton and Adelina Wong discussed the new insurance reform implications and its impact on the insurance business, insurance brokers and agents, and policyholders with Asialaw. Please click here to read more.
Articles by Practice Area
- Stephen Peaker, Recommended Leading Lawyer 2018
- How would the new law on Significant Controllers Register concern you?
- Does the Hong Kong 2018/2019 Budget have any impact on you and your business?
- How to Catch the Candies for Start-ups in Innovation and Technology under the Budget 2018/2019
- Are you getting your slice of the “generous” tax measures as outlined in the 2018/2019 Hong Kong Budget?
- New international collaboration expands our offering in the Insurance sector
- Legal Update: Is an insurer vicariously liable for an agent’s fraud?
- GL4: Guideline on 'Fit and Proper' Criteria
- D-DAY: Commencement of a New Era of Insurance Regulation in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Insurance Industry Braces for New Corporate Governance Measures